Transdev Auckland is proud to operate the Auckland passenger rail network on behalf of Auckland Transport (AT).
Transdev has celebrated a number of record breaking achievements and performance milestones and here are some fast facts about Transdev Auckland.
- 'Uncompromising Safety' is our Credo, an expression of our company's fundamental belief that safety supersedes all other issues we tackle each day. Safety forms the solid foundation upon which we build trust, respect and partnership with our employees, clients and customers.
- Patronage in 2016 rose at an average growth of 17.5%, currently trending at an additional 1 million passenger journeys every 5 months to a record 18 million passenger journeys in 2016.
- Transdev Auckland has helped implement the full electric multiple unit (EMU) fleet to the Auckland suburban network from Papakura to Swanson – a milestone for public transport in Auckland.
- Under Transdev's management, punctuality has increased from 57.9 percent in August 2005, to 97 percent (2016).
- Transdev has grown the timetable to run 3,296 services per week with increased frequency, seven day service and new destinations including Manukau, Onehunga and Pukekohe.
- Transdev transports over 60,000 passengers each workday.
- Transdev has a very strong focus on security and work with a number of partner agencies including the Police, Auckland Council, Auckland Transport, Truancy Services, KiwiRail, Community Safety Groups, schools and Maori, Pacific and Ethnic Wardens to increase passenger safety and the security of our staff and trains.
- Transdev is one of the largest private transport operators in the world with a vision to become Australasia's acknowledged passenger transport leader.
- Globally, our 83,000 employees in 19 countries across the world offer expertise in 13 modes of transportation and a commitment to customer experience excellence.